STILA EYES ARE THE WINDOW PALETTES

April 27, 2016



Last week we both finally bought the Stila Eyes Are The Window palettes after having our eyes on them for what seems like forever! They are all such beautiful colours but we chose to pick up the Soul and Mind ones!


Each palette has 12 gorgeous eye shadows. They range from light to dark, and shimmery to matte. There are infinite combinations of colours you can use, whether you want to go light and bright or dark and smoky!



The eye shadows have a very luxurious feel as they have a lovely formula which keeps them highly pigmented and very easily blendable. So far, I have found that is has zero fallout which is always a plus!



The palettes come with a nice, big mirror in the inside, which is perfect for travelling (and we will both definitely be taking our palettes away with us!)
The Mind palette is in the new packaging which is an amazing, super shiny gold casing!
The Soul palette is in the older casing because it was picked up in-store and they must not have had the new ones in stock yet. It's not quite as amazing but don't get us wrong it is still a pretty, gold case. And of course, it's what is on the inside that really matters! 



Imogen: I picked up the Soul palette as I immediately fell in love with the beautiful rose gold and neutral shades. I have really been enjoying trying out lots of combinations of colours, I feel like I could go on forever! It's so easy to go as deep or as light as you want so it is perfect for all times of the day, everyday! At the moment, my favourite look is using the colours straight across the second row using the first as a base, the second lightly through the crease and the third to deepen and define the outer corner and crease.



Antonia: I've had my eye on the Mind palette pretty much since it came out, I absolutely adore the warm toned shadows in it! One of the things that really attracted me to this palette is that all the eye shadows are matte. I don't own a lot of mattes, I always tend to be drawn to the sparkliest things possible, so I was definitely lacking in this area before I got this! I've been wearing a lot of the dark purple colour, it is perfect for a dark but warm crease colour and it's gorgeous paired with the pale pink and the grey on the same row. I've also been loving the browns and oranges in the bottom right corner, have I mentioned how much I love warm tones? I have been using this palette almost everyday, there are enough colour combinations to keep me going for a while yet! 

We hope you enjoyed this post, leave a comment if you have any of the Eyes are the Window palettes!
 We'd love to know what you think of them! 
Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin' and Instagram!
Love, Antonia and Imogen 

You Might Also Like

Comments

Popular Posts

sharkettsisters Instagram Feed