SUMMER METALS

June 04, 2016


After my last trip to H&M was so successful, I knew I needed to back as soon as possible! The store is full of gorgeous summer clothes but what really caught my eyes was the amazing selection of jewellery and accessories. Keep scrolling to see what I bought...

Sparkly Earrings/Cuff £5.99
If you know me then you know that I love interesting earrings, especially if they are shiny. I've got a LOT of earrings but at that price, I just couldn't resist! These are gold metal, embellished with sparkly beads and stones, and I think they are just the prettiest little earrings.

Gold Earrings £3.99
 These are super simple gold earrings. Perfect when you want a bit of something but nothing over the top!

Ring 3-Pack £6.99
I love love love these rings! They're so big and chunky, they will make any outfit into a statement. 

Gold Open Bangle £3.99
 This bangle is a definite steal for £3.99! It's so simple but bold at the same time! I imagine I'm going to get a lot of wear out of this; it will look stunning with any outfit.
Tortoiseshell Sunglasses £6.99
It took me a long, long time to choose these sunglasses. There were about five pairs that I absolutely loved but since I bought some sunglasses just a couple of weeks ago, I knew I should only choose one! I really love tortoiseshell patterned sunglasses and I have been looking for some of the shiny oil-coloured lenses so these are exactly what I wanted! They have also got gold metal details and as you can see I'm loving gold at the moment!

I hope you liked this post, thank you so much for reading it!
There is just so much that I wanted and still want from H&M so this definitely isn't the last of the big summer spends I have in there! 
Please follow us on Bloglovin' and Instagram on 'sharkettsisters', all our social media links are to the right or at the top so please have a click around! 
See you soon, Imogen x

You Might Also Like

Comments

Popular Posts

sharkettsisters Instagram Feed