MINI LUSH HAUL

May 12, 2016



I popped into a LUSH store the yesterday in search of just a couple of things, and came out with five! 
So, I thought I would do a mini LUSH haul and show you what I bought.


I'm home from university at the moment for some intense revision, so I'm going to make the most out of being able to have a bath! I love having relaxing baths around revision time because it gives me time to relax without having to be constantly writing or reading notes. It's nice to just soak in a bubbly bath and watch some YouTube or listen to music. 
Here's what I picked up...


This was the first thing I picked up as it is my all time favourite!  
Sicilian mandarin, bergamot and tangerine essential oils give it the most amazing citrus fragrance, which fills the bathroom! It creates very lovely orange bath water and lots of bubbles, perfect for a long relaxing soak. Brightside definitely leaves me feeling happy and bright!



This has the most vibrant colours so I had to pick one up!
It contains Fair Trade vanilla absolute, Tonka Absolute and Vetivert Oil. It also contains popping candy so I'm very excited to see what this little bomb does when I drop it in my bath!



The idea of a the bubble bars, or bubbleroons, is to crumble small handfuls under the tap while running your bath. They create lots and lots of bubble, and leave your bath smelling amazing and sometimes the most exciting colours!
The cocoa absolute, avocado butter and fresh organic fair trade banana all help to nourish your skin and leave it feeling lovely and soft. The grapefruit oil keeps it uplifting and refreshing. All together the ingredients make for a super delightful scent!



The biggest appeal of bath bombs is mainly to watch what happens when you pop it in your bath, so I'm hoping for something spectacular from this one! With its bright neon colours and silver glitter, I'm really hoping for an amazing, sparkling, galaxy looking bath, so I guess we will see!
It contains refreshing grapefruit oil, restorative and relaxing vertivert oil, balancing cedar wood oil and invigorating peppermint oil. I'm most excited about the mint as I don't think I've ever had a minty bath before! You can really smell the peppermint in the bomb and it smells delicious!



This is the cutest and prettiest little bubble bar!
It contains bergamot oil, mandarin oil, lemon oil and orange flower absolute which sounds like the best combination ever for a refreshing fruity bath! It has an amazing, bright and zesty scent from all those citrus oils, which is my favourite kind of bath scent. It comes in two colour combinations, one with the main of it pink and one with it blue, but I love a bright pink bath so I picked up this one!



Thankyou for reading this post!
What are your favourites from LUSH? 
Are there any you think I really need to try?
 I would love to know so please leave a comment.
Me and Antonia actually bought a lot (and I mean A LOT) of stuff yesterday, mainly for our holiday, so look out for some holiday/summer clothes hauls going up soon!
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram and Bloglovin' as sharkettsisters!

See you soon, love Imogen x



You Might Also Like

Comments

Popular Posts

sharkettsisters Instagram Feed