GET TO KNOW US IN 25 QUESTIONS

April 06, 2016


We've been blogging for a few months now, so we thought it's about time you got to know us a little better! We're going to answer these 25, quite random, questions so you may get to know some rather random facts about us! 

1.Whats your middle name?
Imogen: Nicole
Antonia: Leigh

2. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Imogen: I do drive and I haven't crashed! We both share a little white Fiat 500 called Fifi!
Antonia: I also drive and I haven't really crashed as such... someone drove into me once but I feel like that doesn't count because it wasn't my fault... It wasn't anything serious, the most damage was that I couldn't open my boot! 

3. What musicians/bands have you seen in concert?
Imogen: Taylor Swift (three times!), The Jonas Brothers, Eliza Dolittle, Paloma Faith, Paramore, Green Day, Jessie J (twice), The Saturdays, Jason Derulo, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding, Rudimental, Sam Smith, Ella Eyre, Katy B, Snoop Dogg, Beyoncé, Bastille, George Ezra, Jess Glynne, Labrinth, The Pretty Reckless, Katy Perry, Foxes, Vance Joy, Olly Murs, Neon Trees, One Direction, The Wombats, The Vamps, I'm sure there's more but those are the main ones I can think of!
Antonia: I'm just going to add to that list; Fall Out Boy and Lady Gaga! The best I've ever seen, and I'm sure Imogen would agree, was Taylor Swift! All three times were incredible but my favourite was the Speak Now tour! We were five rows from the front and when she walked through the crowd we were about a foot away from her! Also I think most of my favourite Taylor Swift songs come from that album and she is just an amazing performer! If she ever comes to your town, without a doubt, I would recommend going! 


4. What was the last movie you saw?
Imogen: The last film I watched was called The Family, It was already on TV when we came home after a meal out and I ended up watching the rest of it while falling asleep... It's a bit of a weird one but I actually really enjoyed it. 
Antonia: I think the last film I watched was Black Mass. I'm not going to lie... the main reason I watched it was because of Benedict Cumberbatch (heart eyes).  I thought it was pretty good but I wouldn't rave about it.

5.What does your last text message say?
Imogen: It was from our Mum on our family group message and it literally just says 'Arrived'. Mum went on a walk and we were meeting her at a cafe on the beach for a cup of tea when she got there!
Antonia: Mine is exactly the same!

6. Have you ever been out of the country? If so how many times?
Imogen: Yes! I have no idea how many times... a lot. 
Antonia: Yeah, at least once a year, sometimes more. We used to go to Tenerife sometimes twice a year up until I was about 10! If I had to guess I'd say around 40 times? Who knows?! 

7. What is your favourite drink?
Imogen: I'm really stuck between Tea and Fanta. Also, Gin.
Antonia: I would probably say Tea too, I probably have at least 6 cups a day! If were talking alcohol, then definitely Wine! Or Cocktails, or Vodka and Cranberry...

8. What is your favourite song at the moment?
Imogen: I really like 'Lush Life' by Zara Larsson at the moment, it makes me really excited for summer!
Antonia: At any given moment it's probably Taylor Swift... I've been listening to her old albums a lot recently and I forgot how much I love them! I also really like 'Here' by Alessia Cara at the moment!

9.What is your favourite food?
Imogen: Basically everything. 
Antonia: This is too hard! I love food! Maybe cheese... or cake... or pasta...No I can't pick one!

10. What is the last thing you bought?
Imogen: The last thing I bought was a white t-shirt with little rose gold pineapples all over it. From Boudicca, a little shop in Abersoch.
Antonia: The last thing I bought was from the same shop as Imogen, it's a short gold necklace, with a really pretty intricately patterned disk edged in diamantes.  

11. What is your favourite colour?
Imogen: Rose gold. I have rose gold everything and get excited whenever I see something rose gold.
Antonia: I think it's Lime Green, I have loads of lime green clothes and nail varnishes etc I just love bright colours!

12. What is your favourite perfume?
Imogen: For a long time my favourite perfume was Daisy by Marc Jacobs. But more recently I have fallen in love with YSL Black Opium which I featured in my February favourites.
Antonia: Probably anything by Marc Jacobs! I love the Daisy perfumes and Lola is a favourite! 

13. What is your favourite shop?
Imogen: I don't really have a favourite shop, I just like to buy things from everywhere! At this very moment in time, I would maybe say lvndr.com because I have become obsessed with their rings!
Antonia: I might have to say Zara... or Warehouse, I can almost guarantee that I will find a dozen things that I like in either of those shops!

14. How tall are you? 
Imogen: I think about 5'10" or maybe taller, I don't measure myself too often.
Antonia: I think I'm around 5'9", I'm a little bit shorter than Imogen, which is just rude, she's supposed to be my little sister!

15. What is your favourite pizza topping?
Imogen: Anything with goats cheese and lots of it! I love a meat feast, but BBQ chicken comes very close. I just love pizza!
Antonia: I'm the same as Imogen on the goats cheese front! Going back to favourite food, goats cheese is definitely up there! I love a pepperoni pizza with goats cheese on, that's probably my all time favourite!

16. How many siblings do you have?
Imogen: It's just me and Toni!
Antonia:  Just the two of us, I wouldn't have it any other way!

17. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Imogen: I don't know about you, but I'll be feeling 22! (Taylor Swift song in case you didn't know)
Antonia: It makes me sad that I'm no longer 22! I'm going to be 25 this year! 

18. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Imogen: Neither, but a lot of my family do so I'm probably not too far off having to wear them!
Antonia: I wear contacts, I'm blind as a bat without them! I wore glasses for a few years but they just get on my nerves. 

19. Have you been to University?
Imogen: I'm currently in my last year at University of Liverpool studying Mathematics. Apart from getting to wear the graduation robe and hat, I'm really not happy about it ending so soon! (cry cry)
Antonia: Yes, I graduated last summer from the University of Huddersfield. I did a four year course in Fashion Design with Textiles and in retrospect I can say that I loved it and I really miss it, but at the time it was incredibly stressful! The workload was absolutely insane but I have no regrets and I would definitely recommend going to uni to anyone! 


20. What is your favourite holiday?
Imogen: In an American way, my favourite holiday is Christmas all the way. But in a holiday-vacation kind of way, then I would say a Florida half theme park, half sunbathing and relaxing holiday is my favourite. My favourite day of any holiday EVER, was the day we went to Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay. We went on the little safari and I got to feed lots of giraffes which was just the best thing in the history of ever! If you know me then you know giraffes are my favourite animal by far and I love them! The rides were amazing too! We then drove on to Clearwater and found an amazing little bar/restaurant on the beach called Palm Pavilion. We drank and ate while the sun set and a man played guitar. Dolphins even swam by as we watched the sun set! It was just the best day I have so far experienced!
Antonia: If we're talking holiday in the American sense of the word then I'd say Christmas. But in our sense of the word then I have to say Florida as well! We've been three times now, as a family and I've loved them all! I love roller coasters so Universal studios and Islands of adventure were absolutely incredible! The day that Imogen described is also my favourite day ever! There was nothing I didn't like about it!



21. When was the last time you cried?
Imogen: Earlier today at an episode of neighbours. Someone died and I feel as though it was someone I knew in real life even though it's not and I actually follow the actor on Instagram so I can see he's still alive!
Antonia: Last night at Neighbours! Me, Mum and Imogen all sat here and sobbed, it was a very emotional episode!

22. What is your favourite movie?
Imogen: I can't even answer this question, it makes my heart go too fast and sends me into a bit of a panic. There's just too many and I know I'll forget some! But mine and Toni's taste is very similar so anything she says, is also my favourite...
Antonia: This is such a hard question! I cannot pick one! So I'm just going to give you a list of some of my favourites that come to mind. You can basically put me down for any Disney film, I especially love Up and Finding Nemo! Also, Anastasia, Pretty Woman, basically any Marvel movie, About Time, Sherlock Holmes (I adore the films as well as the BBC series but that doesn't come into movies!) I could go on but this would take all day so I'll stop!

23. Can you cook?
Imogen: Yes. I love cooking, especially at my uni house with my co-chef Emily, we have a lot of fun cooking it and manage to make really tasty things!
Antonia: Yes, but I'm more of a baker. I would say I'm better at baking and I also prefer it! 

24. What is your favourite book?
Imogen: I don't think I have an actual favourite book, but my go-to kind is a romantic story with a bit of a tragedy involved. I think I have actual anxiety over trying to tell someone my favourite anything so before I have a break down, I'll just let Toni tell you her favourites and they will no doubt be my favourite too!
Antonia: I'm rubbish at these favourite questions! I can't pick one again! I love to read, it's one of my favourite ever hobbies and I've read a ridiculous amount of books. I can't even begin to remember all of them! I loved all of the Harry Potter books, of course and I started re-reading them recently, they are still just as good all these years later! Some other books I've loved are the Hunger Games trilogy, the Divergent trilogy, pretty much every Nicholas Sparks book (I especially loved Safe Haven) and I can't actually think of any more right now, which is probably for the best regarding the length of this blog post!

25. Have you ever met anyone famous?
Imogen: The only famous person I've ever met is Bear Grylls, he's been into the shop that we both work in a couple of times and I served him a cup of tea! 
Antonia: I was also in work when Bear Grylls came in, I served him some sausage rolls, so he doesn't always eat insects! Haha. I can also say that I've met royalty! When I was at Uni I took part in a project for Sarah Ferguson (The Duchess of York) which included presenting some of my designs to her. It was very exciting, and nerve wracking! 



We hope you feel like you know us a little better after all that! It was fun to answer all these questions for you!
Feel free to ask any more questions in the comments.
Please follow us on Instagram and Bloglovin'!
Love, Antonia and Imogen

You Might Also Like

Comments

Popular Posts

sharkettsisters Instagram Feed