BLACK, WHITE AND RED ALL OVER

September 28, 2018


What's black and white and red all over? No, it's not a newspaper, it's us!

The end of September/beginning of October is a busy birthday time for our family - starting with Imogens birthday! The Sky Garden is the perfect place for a couple of birthday cocktails (check out our insta for pics of the delicious drinks) all while taking in the views of this amazing city. But anyway, this post is all about the outfits...



Black, white and red is a classic combination of colours. Red is perfect for making a style statement but incorporating the bright pop of colour into the monochromatic base can sometimes be a little tricky. Of course anything with an animal print is suuuuper on trend right now, and we love the red leopard print in these outfits. With Autumn making it's 2018 debut last weekend and Winter just on the horizon, our minds have turned to boots and we want them ALLLL! Keep scrolling for the low down on our outfits and the boots we're loving right now...


Top, Boots, Bag and Jacket - River Island
Earrings - H&M
Watch - Paul McNeal

First off, I just want to say - I love this outfit!! 
I'm alllll about red and absolutely adore it all year round, so mixing red and leopard print is an absolute winner for me! These trousers are from Zara and fit so gorgeously - they honestly could not be any more perfect. They are super comfy to wear, and look great paired with a casual cami or a pretty blouse. These white boots are my newest favourite thing and I want to wear them constantly. I was a little hesitant to buy them for Winter with all the dark shades out there, but as long as there is a bit of light or white in your outfit then they are going to look incredible! They certainly add an amazing feel to a jeans and jumper combo.


Talking about new favourite things, I can't stop wearing this black aviator style jacket either! I've worn it 6 out of 7 days since I bought it, and it's so lovely and cosy for these crisp Autumnal mornings. I'm obsessed with the big, chunky style and it comes in so many colours which is great! I can just tell that these two new purchases are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to me buying my winter boots and jackets!


These earrings and watch were both birthday presents which of course I'm in love with. Metal earrings are really on my radar right now so these earrings from H&M are amazing and can go with absolutely everything. The watch is a gorgeous nylon strap style and came with two straps to interchange which made it even better!



Top - River Island
Jeans - M&S
Boots - River Island
Earrings, Belt, BagRiver Island

Like Imogen, I always love wearing red, especially in winter. It's such fun colour to wear and it looks great with black, which is handy when you're stuck in a black jeans rut like me... As you probably keep hearing us banging on about, animal print is still huge and we are big fans of the trend! So this amazing shade of red, paired with animal print, was a big tick in a lot of boxes! The top has super cute details in the pleated cap sleeve and the pleated high neckline. It's not the kind shape I would normally go for, but I loved it as soon as I tried it on!


I basically live in boots all winter, so its definitely time for me to start stocking up! A black pair of ankle boots is always the first place to start, and how amazing are these patent ones? I love the pointed toe and the super high shine, it definitely adds some interest to an outfit. 


Thanks so much for reading this post!
What are the first autumn fashion pieces you have bought/have your eye on? We're very open to alllllll the boots recommendations!

 Please follow us on Bloglovin'Instagram and like our Facebook page 'Sharkett Sisters' to see more from us! See you next time!

Lots of love, 

Antonia and Imogen x

You Might Also Like

Comments

Popular Posts

sharkettsisters Instagram Feed