THE SUMMER DRESS OF DREAMS

July 20, 2018


Is anyone else seriously running out of things to wear in this gorgeous weather? 
I don't know about you guys but my wardrobe is not equipped for this much sunshine! A week or two, easy. Maybe even three, but this is getting ridiculous! 
Not that I'm complaining, if only every summer could be like this!

I've been on the lookout for more lightweight dresses but most high street stores are starting to stock the beginnings of their autumn winter collections which makes shopping for summery dresses quite difficult! But I found this gorgeous off the shoulder, high low maxi dress and it's perfect for dressing up or down in this heat!


The dress is from River Island and it comes in loads of different colours and prints. I'm definitely tempted to buy another! Ive got my eye on the black version which is just a classic and so easy to wear and also this absolutely gorgeous berry version.
This is one of those dresses that I just want to twirl around in all day, which is basically my ideal outfit.

Another of my favourite buys this summer, and something that definitely deserves a mention are these Topshop two strap sliders. They are honestly the most comfortable sandals I have ever put on my feet. Unfortunately, the pink ones have now sold out but they still have gorgeous lilac-y blue and an amazing metallic silver left. So if you're looking for some last minute summer sandals, definitely check these out!

Dress - River Island
Sandals - Topshop (pink is out of stock - other colours)
Earrings - Accessorize (last season)
Sunglasses - Accessorize


Thanks so much for reading this post!
Leave a comment with your summery outfit recommendations, how are you dressing for the heat?

 Please follow us on Bloglovin'Instagram and like our Facebook page 'Sharkett Sisters' to see more from us! See you next time!


Lots of love, 

Antonia and Imogen x

You Might Also Like

Comments

Popular Posts

sharkettsisters Instagram Feed