ST DUNSTAN-IN-THE-EAST

June 26, 2017


London will never cease to amaze us with it's infinite amount of beautiful sights. The best ones are ALWAYS the ones that are most secret, as they just hold a bit more magic than the others. St Dunstan-in-the-East is a church which was damaged by the Great Fire of London, and again in the Blitz of 1941. The bombed ruins of this medieval church are now a tranquil, green oasis hidden between the busy streets of East London.


This Gothic setting is now overcome with twisting climbers, and decorated with lots of leafy plants. We absolutely loved it here, and although if you're in the area we really recommend a wander through the church.
We wanted to show you a few fashion pieces that we have been loving, and thought this unique garden would make the perfect background. So please keep on reading...


I absolutely love this style! Wearing shorts styled like this ~ especially with a classic red lip!~ really brings out my inner Taylor Swift, and I am OBSESSED! You could say that I'm slightly biased, because this top is from my department at River Island, so I want it to do well BUT this top is beautiful. It has such a gorgeous shape with the frills and the bell sleeves, and I think it looks super cute tucked into these high-waisted shorts. 
Of course, the outfit wouldn't have been complete without my beautiful embroidered bag from Topshop, complimented very nicely with the red lip. If you haven't seen it already then head over to this post to see more of this bag!


Top - River Island
Shorts - Zara (from two years ago but v. similar linked)
Sandals - Topshop (from 2 years ago)
Bag - Topshop
Necklace - Anna Saccone at Stilnest
Earrings - Primark


I have been waiting to wear this dress with the t-shirt underneath for what feels like forever,  it's been so hot in London that there's absolutely no way I was wearing layers! But I finally got my chance now its a bit cooler and I really love this outfit. The dress is the kind of shape that I love wearing, but I hardly ever find on the high street, so I am so happy I found this one from M&S. It's the perfect length for me and I love the muted floral print. 


Dress - M&S
T-Shirt - M&S
Sandals - Kurt Geiger (last summer)
Watch - Olivia Burton 
Bag - Topshop (last year)


Thanks so much for reading this post, we hope you liked it.
What did you do this weekend? We hope you had a lovely one whatever you did!

Please follow us on Bloglovin', Instagram and like our Facebook page 'Sharkett Sisters', if you want to see more of us, and never miss a post.
Make sure to check out our Instagram feed and story, especially on a weekend as it's more than likely that if we are baking or exploring more of London it will all be on there!
(All social media links are at the top of the page or in a box to the side!)

Lots of love, Antonia and Imogen x

You Might Also Like

Comments

Popular Posts

sharkettsisters Instagram Feed