THAT AUTUMN LOOK

November 09, 2018



 

I don't know about you but I've always wanted to be able to pull off that American 'jumper, bare legs and boots' look. With the unpredictable and quite honestly FREEEEZING British weather, I've just never thought it possible. But I've found the key and that is layering, well, layering and being prepared to potentially have chilly legs. 
But hey - It's all in the name of fashion!



Stradivarius isn't always a brand on the top of my list, but recently I would definitely put it in the top 5. They always have the latest trends and is 99.9% of the time a lot cheaper than other high street brands like Zara and Topshop. Which is obviously amazing because the cheaper the items, the more you can buy. Perfect! And I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my wardrobe (or spent on food obvs)!


Skirt, Jumper - Stradivarius
BagJacket  - River Island
Earrings - H&M
Boots - Dune (a few seasons ago)

So, let's start with the pieces from Stradivarius. I absolutely love the shape of this skirt. Fitted skirts never seem to fit my figure so I'm sold on this straight style, and it's a great alternative to the classic black leather skirt. I picked up a slightly bigger size to make sure I could still tuck jumpers in. And talking about jumpers, this is such a cosy jumper. It comes in 5 colours and has just been marked down to £15.99. So now there's even more of a reason to buy it!





As I said before, the key to bare legs in winter is layers and honestly going out in Autumn/Winter without a 'big coat' is a risk not worth taking. I paired the skirt and jumper with this jacket from River Island for a very snuggly outfit. And also with these super pretty star boots for a bit of a festive feel. These boots are a few seasons old but any heeled boot will do the trick in making your legs look their best. The earrings are from H&M and can go with pretty much any outfit. I love the mix of perspex and metal to complete the look.


Thanks so much for reading this post!
We hope you liked it! What is your favourite autumn look?

 Please follow us on Bloglovin'Instagram and like our Facebook page 'Sharkett Sisters' to see more from us! See you next time!

Lots of love, 

Antonia and Imogen x

You Might Also Like

Comments

Popular Posts

sharkettsisters Instagram Feed