THE WHITE DENIM JACKET

August 16, 2018



Anyone else feel a little down hearted when a shopping trip leads to nothing? Well, that was me on Friday evening after a quick shop excluding Zara. By the time, Saturday evening came around I could practically hear Zara shouting my name from Westfield. Thirty minutes later and I was walking out the store with some fabulous new pieces, and £120 less in my bank account!


Jacket, Jeans - Zara
Top - River Island
Bag - Mulberry
Sandals - Topshop

These snake print jeans are everything! They're a slightly stretchy, high-waisted denim, meaning they are incredibly comfortable and a perfect fit. They are an absolute staple for this trend season, and I love them! 


But, it's this jacket that I'm here to shout about! I've been looking for a white denim jacket for yeeeears (heavily inspired by Poppy Deyes). And I think I may just have found THE one!
The jacket is a perfect crisp white and has the most gorgeous cut work embroidery detailing. The embroidery adds the perfect amount of interest, but still allows you to wear the jacket with everything - except for more white, big no no! I love every single thing about this jacket, and I hope you do too.


I paired the snake print jeans, and beauuutiful white jacket with my fave cowl neck cami. The champagne colour is gorgeous and is the perfect top for this outfit. The top comes in so so many colours, and I've already got the black but may need to get the rest too! (Toni has the chocolate and purple!) 


Thanks so much for reading this post!
Do you have a white denim jacket in your wardrobe? We would love to see how you style it.
 Please follow us on Bloglovin'Instagram and like our Facebook page 'Sharkett Sisters' to see more from us! See you next time!

Lots of love, 

Antonia and Imogen x

You Might Also Like

Comments

Popular Posts

sharkettsisters Instagram Feed