HELLO AUTUMN

October 24, 2017



We are so happy that Autumn is well and truly here. We're finally out of the awkward in-between and we're on the straight road to wrapping up in big winter coats and scarves!
We even packed away our summer wardrobes and brought out all of our fave winter jumpers who are lucky enough to have made it back into our wardrobes for another season. This is actually the first year we have ever done this; usually we like to see all of our clothes out in front of us. Even when it's winter, we still quite like to see our summer dresses hanging there, but there's just no space for that in our London flat. 
Note to self: probably should rent a three-bedroom next time - one room for clothes.
Anyway, with the new season comes new clothes and so, we would like to introduce you to some of our new season must-haves, and some fun pieces that we hope you will love...



Imogen is wearing...

Jumper - Zara
Trousers, Boots and Earrings - River Island
Bag - Coach


The minute I saw this jumper, I knew it was the jumper for me. If you could turn me into a jumper, this Zara pom pom jumper is exactly what you would get. I am obsessed with how fun and different it is, and it so warm and comfy too. And it definitely makes people around me smile. I don't mind what they are thinking, as long as it makes them smile - yes, I'm talking to you lady on the tube who smiled and pointed it out to your friend!
If you can manage to look past the jumper, then you will see that I'm also wearing the leather trousers that you all need! These are the perfect leather trousers! They come in regular, long and short so you can find your ideal length because you just cannot roll up leather trousers. They are amazing for wearing with jumpers or dressing up for a night out, I just love them!


Boots are an essential for Autumn, and I have been loving these red ones ever since I picked them up. I love styling them up with my red coach bag (as you can see here), and I think they finish this outfit perfectly! There's no point toning down the outfit with black boots when you're wearing a jumper full of colourful pom poms, is there?



Antonia is wearing...

Coat and T-shirt - River Island
Jeans and Boots - M&S
Bag - Coach
Earrings - Topshop


I fell in love with these boots from the moment I saw them in M&S! I absolutely had to have them, they are a gorgeous burgundy and gold brocade fabric with a nice chunky block heel. I love having a pair of statement boots in my wardrobe, they're perfect for when I fancy something more than just a black boot, which is my usual default in winter. 

There are so many embellished tee's around on the high street at the moment and I love this black one from River Island. I love the long dangling beads and the pops of red, which is perfect for this season and perfect to co-ordinate with my amazing red Coach bag! I love the sporty feel from the striped strap and the little bit of fun with the lips charm.


This check coat from River Island was another love at first sight buy for me and I've barely taken it off since I bought it! I love how easily you can dress it up or down and it looks amazing with a really bright pop of colour. I've been loving wearing it with a bright red or pink top underneath!



Thanks so much for reading this post!
What are your fave Autumn pieces? or have you got a long Autumn wishlist?
We would love to know!

Please follow us on Bloglovin'Instagram and like our Facebook page 'Sharkett Sisters', if you want to see more of us, and never miss a post. And leave a comment below, we would love to know what you think!

Lots of love, Antonia and Imogen x

You Might Also Like

Comments

Popular Posts

sharkettsisters Instagram Feed